AERMOD Training: Dallas, USA - Feb 5-6, 2018
- 2-Day AERMOD Course (February 5-6, 2018): US$ 1,150.00
HOW TO REGISTER TO A COURSE:
Important Steps - Please Read
- Visit our Pre-Registration Form to submit your training registration choice.
- You will receive a confirmation email with payment information and applicable discounts.
- Use the link provided in the confirmation email or come to this page and specify your training option.
Add to Cart and proceed with checkout.
- An invoice and confirmation email will be sent to you.
AVAILABLE DISCOUNTS (Only with Pre-Registration Form):
- 10% Early Registration Discount: available until January 6th, 2018.
- EPA & State Environmental Agency Discount: Please contact us for further information regarding this discount. Early registration discount will not apply.
Lakes Environmental provides the most comprehensive training programs available by incorporating both hands-on computer instruction and up-to-date research. We offer training in the area of air dispersion modeling for both AERMOD and CALPUFF.
INCLUDED WITH COURSE:
- Extensive set of course materials
- Software and computer use for duration of the course
- Morning and afternoon snacks and beverages
- Cancellation 7 days notice: A full refund of registration fees will be provided.
- Cancellation between 5 and 7 days notice: 50% refund of registration fees will be provided.
- Cancellation less than 5 days notice: No refund will be provided however, the course materials will be sent directly to you.
- Lakes Environmental reserves the right to cancel courses if insufficiently subscribed or for reasons beyond its control and in this case, liability is limited to the refunding of course fees paid.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Seating is limited at the course facility. All course attendees must register and prepay before attending the course. Failure to comply with this may result in non-admittance to the course.
- The registration fee includes software use for the duration of the course and a set of course materials.
- Please avoid making travel arrangements prior to receiving your course confirmation e-mail. Course confirmation e-mails are sent out at least 15 days in advance of the course start date.
For additional information, please contact sales@webLakes.com.