AERMET-Ready WRF Met Data (Global)
- Visit our Automated Met Quote System to submit your site location and request your quote.
- Once your quote is received, please review to ensure all site information is correct.
- Come to this page and specify the number of met data years.
- Specify your MET Quote # on the field above for our reference.
- Add to Cart and proceed with checkout.
- Your met data will be delivered via e-mail in 2 to 3 business days.
The Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) model is an advanced prognostic meteorological model which can be executed for any location in the world. Lakes Environmental uses the Mesoscale Model Interface Program (MMIF) to convert WRF model output into a format recognized by the AERMET model (meteorological preprocessor for the AERMOD model).
MET DATA FILES DELIVERED:
The met files delivered to you are described below:
- Surface Met Data File: ONSITE format (*.dat)
- Upper Air Met Data File: FSL format (*.fsl)
- AERMET Input Files for Stages 1, 2, 3 (*.IN)